Cheryl graduated from the Singapore Management University of Singapore in 2008. Backed with a Bachelor’s degree (Merit) of Business Management with double majors in Finance and Marketing, she have experiences over the years specializing in mortgage, construction and corporate loans. Cheryl experienced working in local and foreign banks and had the opportunity to work with various internal and external stakeholders.
Cheryl’s interest to manage her family real estate needs and property investments sparked her to take a leap of faith and venture into full time real estate career. She is currently recruiting a marketing team with the same goal with years of marketing experiences.
As the real estate industry evolves, keeping up to date with developments in the property industry and delivering real estate services in line with current market practices are what Cheryl recognizes as important in providing reasonable expectations to her clients, and takes responsibility in ensuring that she is acting in her client’s best interests. Cheryl strongly believes that no matter what her client’s real estate goals are, she strives to make each client a client for life. Cheryl is committed to developing a life time relationship with her clients that are built on respect, trust, honesty, reliability and professionalism.
Market Analysis Team
-Trends & Analysis
Benjamin Teo, currently Marketing Director of Sonic Sound Audio and Sonic Sound Music, graduated from Electrical Engineering at NTU and Top 5% in Temasek polytechic in Electronics Engineering.
“You have to love problem solving and be receptive to change. You must also be willing to learn, be very hands-on, and be inquisitive about everything. Most importantly, I would say, you have to be passionate about what you do and give it your all.”
His previous work experiences as Electrical consultant in Power company , M&E Engineer, M&E Manager in construction company projects include A&A work of Hotel and building, building of new launch condo and new HDB flat. Working in developer team to ensure building project are meet within the time-line.
His previous consultant & construction experiences from his previous work experiences interest him to join and lead the marketing team.
Past work experience skill sets involve:
- Designing and giving advice on the installation of various types of building services such M&E.
- Supervising the installation of building services, ensuring that specifications for standards, performance, time line and safety are met.
- Work with architect , civil Manager, construction manager , QC Manager, Safely Manager .
- Ensuring that building systems are in good working order before handing the project over to the client.
- Chair M&E project Meeting with all the contractor and other construction trade.
- Resolve building site issues with developer.
- Ensure KPI Goals and construction project time line are achieved.
- Project management in construction.
- Bring Developer team to condo sample unit show room and hotel showroom.
- Work in Developer team to ensure site project time line are achieve.
IT & Marketing Team
-Face book Marketing
-Build website related to property and developer projects
Lim Weipeng , our IT director with 9 A1 in Chung Cheng High School (Main) Secondary School , graduated in Temasek polytechic in Electronics Engineering. His interest of software and programing lead him to as a freelance website developer for company and individual since he graduated from Temasek Polytechic. Skill involve running CPA and affiliate marketing campaigns.
He is currently working full time in the Team